Monday 3 June 2013

Afternoon gathering

Everyday from 4 till 6, me and my sisters go to Starbucks villa in Jumeirah. we all set together to relax and have cup of coffee. we all love this gathering, chatting about the day and work and some time to make family decisions (XOXO)...
of course one of my sister ( Muna) she always complain about her work hhhhhhhh she is not satisfied at all. i am always tell her ( lets things go on ) try to ignore..
i am the one who communicate with them and try together them each day. but i hate to talk to salama for gathering hhhhh becuase she is always BUSY with the gym.. she spend maybe 4 hours in the Dubai ladies club after work .. 

I am not kind of people that will put the gym in my daily schedule. only for 3 days per week !!!! and sometimes i even didn't go to the gym. 
but when they have ( zumba ) class diffidently i will go :))




No comments:

Post a Comment