Wednesday 5 June 2013

Google Tools Reflection





My classmate taught me many things in Google tools. I believe that some of the Google tools help me a lot. In fact, these Google tools help me to short cut many things and its very useful for my personal life as well as my academic life. I cant deny that that I am still use some of Google tools.
I would like to thank my friends who shared and taught me how could these tools help me in my life and I would really appreciated the hard worker and the intelligent worker who work in Google Co.

Some of the Google tools that my classmate taught me are:  Google Docs, Google map, Picasa, Facebook, Google emails, Google readers, Google plus, Blog, Google sites,  Google Calender, Google chrome, Google searching.

I really found these tools useful, helpful and amazing, but sometimes I feel that some of the tools are more useful and help me a lots in my daily life. what a tool I found that suit me and help me a lot in my life: 

( 10 out of 10) 

Google map: easy way to reach the exact distention with out any effort. just by type and click and free. and this tool I use it to help me in my daily life.

Google Docs: Actually am the who taught the students about Google Docs. In fact, this help me a lot when i am doing my project. sharing the same document with my group. This is really amazing tool that help me a lot i my studies and academic life.

Google Calender: recording my deadlines, appointment and also the friends birthdays. I use it in my Galaxy phone and its for free and easy simple.

Google sites: amazing tools used in my projects. its also very simple and easy way to show people about your business for example. or kind of promotion through the internet.

Blogs: without this tools I cant share my reflections and write my diary. so this also help me a lot while am doing the diary projects and the healthy living projects.

Google searching: I just can say ( WOW ). I can live without Google searching. I feel this is the BEST engine search in the internet.

( 8 out of 10) 

Gmail: This is also useful and help to communicate with others.

Google Chrome: Simple not complicated at all but I think that I am not using it too much.

(5 out of 10 ) 
Facebook: I am not fan of Facebook maybe that why I didn't use it at all. and i think that there are some social network better that Facebook for me.

picasa: Actually, I am Photoshop user that why I think Picasa not helping me. and I tried to use it but I am not comfortable with it. but i believe that Picasa is very easy program for editing and playing with the photo.

Google readers: That cool tools. but I am not using it at all because i am not interesting with it. but I believed that it help you to short cut the things.



No comments:

Post a Comment